Landlords ask us all the time How we can rent room’s out when their Letting Agent can’t.
- Bathroom Basics. People these days want more. Ideally an en-suite or at the very least they want to share with a little people as possible. So if you have. 4 bed 1 bathroom property, it is going to be a difficult sell in today’s market place. Ideally you want one bathroom to every two people.
- Bedroom – size matters. The difference can be £100 between a single and double room. Single rooms attract a tenant on a tighter budget so bare that in mind when you are matching tenants. Particularly for high end professional lets.
- Dress your Room. This is simple but works a treat. The number of viewings to let the room will decrease.
- Professional Photos. – Make the small investment. You are going to be using these time and time again.
- Be Responsive – The market place is competitive so be committed and consistent. Give a great service from the outset.
- Video viewings – Particularly useful for those who are relocating.